- Tucson, AZ, USA
- Full Time
Description: Currently looking for a technologically savvy Land/Site CAD drafter and designer. The position will focus on supporting project work in our local land development and infrastructure design department.
Duties: Assist in design for public/private projects with grading, hydraulics, hydrology, water, sewer, storm drain and street design. Assist with the review of engineering drawing and designs to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards.
- Must have a minimum of AA degree in computer aided drafting, engineering technology or similar curriculum and 3 + years of experience
- Highly desirable is a candidate pursuing a BS in Civil Engineering
- Must have experience in AutoCAD and Civil3D
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite
- Must be able to work and communicate with others in a team environment
- Must be able to deliver within budgeted hours and on schedule
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Previous employment with a consulting firm working on site development projects is a plus
- Must have excellent communication skills as well as time management and organizational skills
Psomas is an Equal Opportunity Employer
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!