- 18-Sep-2013 to 31-Dec-2014 (PST)
- San Diego, CA, USA
- Full Time
Description: Project Engineer candidates will have a minimum of 10 years experience in engineering and construction of water supply, wastewater collection, and treatment facilities for the San Diego area.
Duties: Direct and supervise field construction activities and staff, office engineering, inspection, materials testing, field contract administration. Act as liaison with clients/owners, consultants, contractors, design professionals, operations/maintenance personnel, and regulatory agencies.
- Must have experience in design and construction management of public works infrastructure, including municipal water and wastewater treatment facilities, pipelines and pump stations
- Must have strong technical skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Must have a Bachelor's in Construction Management, Civil, or Mechanical Engineering and a California Professional Engineer License
- CCM and LEED AP are highly desirable
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Auto-fill Application Using LinkedIn
Sign Up For Job Alerts!