|Posted Date:||27-Feb-2013 (PST)||Closing Date:||30-Sep-2014 (PST)|
|Location:||San Ramon, CA, USA||Pay Type:||Hourly|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Description: This is a challenging position for a results oriented project surveyor. The successful candidate will represent Psomas in our client's office working on a wide variety of survey projects.
Duties: Requires an extensive knowledge of land surveying/mapping. Supports the technical work of other surveyors, CAD drafters, engineers, subcontractors and agencies for mapping, submittals, and specifications for approval. Supports efforts in conventional aspects of land surveying, which may include research & analysis, title reports, ROW/E, topography, photogrammetry, boundaries and mapping and construction staking.
- Must have a minimum of 6 years' experience along with current California PLS
- Must have prior public mapping experience (subdivision maps, parcel maps, record of survey maps, legal description and exhibits, etc.)
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD and Microstation
- Must be good at legal descriptions
- Must have plat preparation experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Auto-fill Application Using LinkedIn
Get Notified of New Jobs at PSOMAS
- Follow Jobs:
- Share this Page